Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Teamwork


Ever since I get addicted with Sorority Life, my life changed a lot..

Instead of watching NurKasih over and over again, I am now fighting over and over again ;)

We need to recruit people, we need to get together to win the deal in Glam.

It makes me think that this game are almost the same as my industry too..

Again, it's TEAMWORK.

T - Together
E - Everyone
A - Achieves
M - More

Btw dearest friends, no matter what you're doing right now, I believes that if you put a commitment with action, Insyallah, you will succeed and someday will become a young millionaires ;)

Commitment + Action = Commission

Pray for the best, always believe in yourself and never criticize other people, InsyaAllah, anda akan diberkati :D

Good Luck Everyone!!

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online